Any delegates wishing to apply for a Village, Interchange, Step Up, Youth Meeting, Peace Bus or JC should plan to attend all Selection days.
- Sat Nov. 19th from 9:30am - 3:00pm for delegates and 9:30-11:30 for parents new to CISV at JF Carmichael (80 Patricia Ave, Kitchener)
- Wed Nov 30th from 7-9pm (same location)
- Wed Dec 7th from 7-9pm
All delegates will be notified whether or not they were selected to participate in a travelling delegation or locally as a Junior Branch member via e-mail before Dec 18th.
Delegates should bring indoor running shoes as well as warm clothes for outdoor breaks. For the first Saturday, pizza and drinks will be sold for purchase at drop off in the morning or if you would rather bring a packed lunch that is okay as well.
Please make sure that all applications and supporting documents are submitted online or at Selection by Sat Nov 19th.
- A completed CISV Waterloo Program Application Form (Village, Interchange, Step-Up, Youth Meeting, Peace Bus, J.C)
- A completed 2016-2017 Membership Form for CISV Waterloo and membership fee payment of $100.
- A signed Parental Agreement
- A picture of the delegate
- A photocopy of the delegate's birth certificate
- A photocopy of the delegate's health card
Sign-in and registration will occur from 9:15-9:30 on Sat Nov 19th and the "CISV 101" Session that is mandatory for parents new to CISV will follow.